Here's a summary of our Halloween escapades:
The final product of our (well, mostly Evan's) pumpkin carving efforts the eve of Halloween.
being grossed out at the pumpkin innards...
making cymbals out of the pumpkin tops...
smiling so much your eyes have no room on your face to stay open...
and just being darn cute.
Amelia played the role of "tiger" in the Kindergarten costume parade at school.
After school that day, she felt that it was important to take pictures by the jack-o-lanterns with Dylan since he fell asleep before actually seeing them finished the night before.
Dylan was pensive, or apathetic. You choose.
Amelia was elated.
That evening at the trunk or treat, Amelia was quick to find some buds:
Dylan was a ninja. He figured out the trick or treat thing rather quickly. Moving from trunk to trunk silently holding out his little "punkin" bag for "nandy", and then jumping and squealing in delight as his bag became heavier and heavier.
Evan and I looked totally ridiculous in our Malibu Barbie and Ken costumes, complete with Mattel tags and bad hair. It took people a minute to even recognize Evan.
Evan and I looked totally ridiculous in our Malibu Barbie and Ken costumes, complete with Mattel tags and bad hair. It took people a minute to even recognize Evan.
It was totally the hair, dude.
I wore giant fake eyelashes for the first and probably last time in my life. And my pink shoes were cutting into my feet by the end of the night.
Here's a latent "boo!" to you.














3 comments:
I love the Barbie costumes! It looks like you guys really rocked the holiday. Man, I miss the Alameda Ward Trunk-or-Treats....
Ha! I love all the pics Jayne. Your kids are so dang cute. And, you and Evan looked fablous:)
Happy Halloween.
And ummm...am I the Heather your tagging? K, that might take a minute or a week or two....:)
Hey, wait a second... what happened to the picture of you dressed up???? I thought you looked fab-U-lous!!!
Post a Comment