bliss

bliss

Sunday, February 15, 2009

New photographs that are actually sort of good.

Today we had a weird cloudy day. There were no rain clouds, just haze alternating with sun and then more haze. And when I came home from church with the kids, I realized that their outfits were color coordinated.



So, I thought, pictures anyone?

Amelia and Dylan are generally photogenic, but they have their bad days. Today, however, wasn't one of those days. Here are some of the shots.
(And they aren't half bad.)

(The stars must be aligned or something.)




Ok, this is not a photo of my children. Obviously.

This is Dylan's van that is part of his room decor but sometimes doubles as a toy.
He really wanted it photographed.





Here are Dylan and the van.



Can you say "dreamboat?" I know, we're in trouble.


Here's the spinning princess in the front yard....too close to the street as usual.


Amelia's gums are making room for the giant adult tooth pushing its way in.



The fence is more interesting than Mom.


Momentarily day dreaming?







And finally, under the trees rather than in them. Amelia prefers the latter, but likes to keep her tights hole free.
Imagine that.



Ok. That's it. I have bunches of other photos that I need to post and plenty of blogging essays running through my head. But it's Sunday. I'm tired rather than rested.


I'm out.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Those pictures ARE really good!! The color is amazing! It does help that your kids are VERY photogenic with those big brown eyes!

Rogers Family said...

I absolutely love love love these pictures of the kids. i love the sweater vest and that dress especially. They are so cute!! Love it...

Anonymous said...

These are great. The ones of Amelia by the fence are my favorite. Your children are just as cute as I remember! We miss you guys!