bliss

bliss

Friday, April 10, 2009

Pictures, but not so many words

At the end of February, Evan's sister Aileen arranged that we have a family photo. We went to the Mesa Arts Center, which we quickly learned is a photographer's paradise (or nightmare). There were at least four or five other families in our proximity taking group shots.

Here are a few of the results:

Dylan and Grandpa Duane



Dylan and Amelia


Our family with an opened-mouthed Dylan and a squinting Amelia.
My hair is in my eyes and Evan looks like he has a little belly, which he absolutely does not have. (We're talking washboard, people!)

But there is a bit of charm in this one, somehow.


And a group shot farther away...I think that this is my favorite.


Oh, I almost forgot this last little one with Dylan and Duane again.
I don't know what Dylan was thinking about, but his face is pretty funny.



There are some larger group shots that I don't yet have copies of.
I'll post them when I get them,
whether you want to see them or not! :)



No comments: