bliss

bliss

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I promised to post these.

In February, Evan's whole side of the family managed to congregate at one location on the same date. This in and of itself was nearly miraculous. Then, the photographer arrived.

Angels were singing. Seriously.

About two months later I managed to procure some copies of the pictures that I plan to hang on my wall (probably in another two months). Here are some results from the day's efforts.

A close-up of Amelia and her ever-changing grill.

Dylan needed a haircut, but long hair is in, so we just ran with it.

A cool stylized photo of our family
(Why did my hair have to be in my face?)


The Rogers boys-a-plenty

The Rogers girls--not so many


The Rogers family and spouses


The droves of grandchildren


The whole crew


From our family to yours, happy days to you!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Coming from a small family, I am always amazed by large family photographs. They turned out beautifully. The blue/brown combo is right up my alley. Your family looked amazing. I liked the added flair of the hair in your face. Very rock in roll!

Katherine said...

I can't believe how many boys there are. That must mean trouble!

Great pictures!