Yes, it's November, so of course it's time to catch up on summer...
We spent about a week at the beach escaping the Arizona heat and Simon spent that same week with sand plastered to his head, stuck in his diaper, lining his mouth, etc.
He just started walking with some semblance of proficiency on the tile at the hotel and even in the sand.
He also practiced his downward dog yoga pose, repeatedly. I think the chaos of being away from home must have demanded in him some attempts at inner peace. Namaste, baby.
Is there anything more exciting that being able to stand up and throw sand? Well, yes, but not when you're barely one year old.
Of course you have to have the bury Dad in the sand experience.

This is by far Simon's favorite mode of transportation.
Dylan was likewise striving for inner peace.
Simon and Evan
A reminder that Amelia and I are outnumbered...
A freezing Abby wearing Evan's rash guard
Amelia and Abby trying to warm up a bit
Amelia trying to smile while saying, "Mom, seriously. I'm digging here."

Amelia in a mid-serve ping pong pose
Dylan finally still at the fountain
Amelia and Abby bidding adieu to the ocean


















2 comments:
I love the pictures!! Looks like a great vacation and congrats on the walking!!!
Hi Jayne! I love reading your blog. Your writing is a treat to read. Simon is a doll! Hope to catch up soon.
Post a Comment