Yeah, not summer...these are Easter egg hunt pictures that I took and never posted.
Squinty baby eyes...
The evidence of our first ever efforts to color eggs.
This actually happened in the summer.
Evan had a school board retreat in Flagstaff. We stayed at Little America while he went to meetings. I didn't take many pictures, but this made me laugh so hard I was crying, so I thought I'd share.
Outside the truck stop diner there is this dinosaur that someone engineered so well, it is nearly impossible for kids to climb on it, as kids would generally do. Amelia and Dylan went at it from every angle but they couldn't seem to get on top.
Simon hovered at the tail. I think he figured that if the older two were having so much trouble, he probably would too.
Finally, I stopped laugh-crying and gave them a boost.
Liam's expression indicates what he thought of the whole thing.














No comments:
Post a Comment