bliss

bliss

Monday, October 20, 2008

Annoyed

So we just spent a few days in Dana Point, CA camping on the beach--not my favorite thing, but I managed. While there I took what would potentially be some great photographs with my 35mm, which takes great sunset photos on the beach especially. I took the rolls of film into Target to get them developed as I always do and then showed up two days later to pick up my glorious sunset photos.

They clerk said that the rolls of film were blank and wondered if I got my film mixed up.

Mixed up?
Me?

Never.

Well, more than I'd like to admit, but that's not the point.

I didn't mix them up. I am exceedingly careful about keeping track of film; I consider it a small treasure, if you want to know the truth. So now, I am annoyed. I have two precious little rolls of film, outside of their safe little plastic containers in Target envelopes that say, "Film was blank" on the outside.

And the film is not blank.

This hinders my blogging habits. I have no family photos for you.


But here are a few that might make you chuckle. They're probably copyrighted--that'd be my luck.


This is Dylan's favorite. He says, "Mama, whey kitty? Meow." Then he laughs.

Is this one too much?

(Poor really-buffed lady, whoever she is.)

4 comments:

Katherine said...

that stinks about the photos, and there is nothing you can do, they probably messed up then just said it was your fault. There certainly are some funny pics out there my favorite is the "I beat anorexia" guy...just search it

Katherine said...

Kassie saw the photos and said, "who is that guy?". She just couldn't understand that it really was a women!!

Katherine said...

tag info-just copy and paste what I have and change my answers. the first tag is one word answers and the second is short answers. oh and you're suppose to tag 7 people. have fun!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Dang it, that is such a bummer about the photos. I am sure you guys had a blast and made great memories though.