bliss

bliss

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I actually got tagged by my one consistent reader!

My sister-in-law, Katherine tagged me! I feel honored. She and my brother Lee are generally the only people who leave comments on our blog, and they often make me laugh out loud. (I know that there are several of you who read what I post regularly and I'm not judging you if you don't comment. NO WORRIES!)

Tag #1

1. Where is your cell phone? recharging

2. Where is your significant other? home depot

3. Your hair color? blonde

4. Your mother? creative and wise

5. Your father? patient and faithful

6. Your favorite thing? reading

7. Your dream last night? rarely do I remember

8. Your dream/goal? peace

9. The room you're in? great room

10. Your hobby? writing

11. Your fear? death of loved one

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy where I am, then

13. Where were you last night? visiting friends

14. What you're not? contentious

15. One of your wish-list items? new running shoes

16. Where you grew up? Arizona

17. The last thing you did? cleaned up dinner

18. What are you wearing? jeans and a t-shirt

19. Your TV? don't watch it much

20. Your pet? does a dead fish buried in the back yard count?

21. Your computer? usually my friend

22. Your mood? pensive

23. Missing someone? not at the moment

24. Your car? 4Runner

25. Something you're not wearing? shoes

26. Favorite store? Anthropologie

27. Your summer? stinkin' hot

28. Love someone? indeed

29. Your favorite color? lavender

30. When is the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? not sure


Tag #2
4 random things I like about my husband
1. He can fix anything
2. He loves to learn
3. He's as gregarious as they come
4. He's interesting to talk to

4 jobs I've had
1. video store clerk

2. floor manager at Grady Gammage auditorium

3. English Teacher (high school and college)

4. copy editor for author

4 movies I've watched more than once
1. Harry Potter (any of the series)

2. Enchanted

3. Cars

4. High School Musical, High School Musical 2


4 TV shows I watch
1. Smallville
2. Heroes
3. Charlie Rose
4. Curious George

4 people who email me regularly
1. Evan
2. Book club friends
3. no one else at the moment--regular emails are once in a while in fits and spurts

4 favorite foods
1. green salad of any kind
2. salmon
3. white peaches
4. pizza

4 places I'd like to visit
1. England
2. Argentina
3. Hawaii
4. Concord, MA

4 things I'm looking forward to this year
1. cooler weather
2. holidays
3. bike rides
4. historic election results (whoever wins)

3 comments:

Karie said...

Oooh! I want to go to England too! In fact, I think it would be awesome to do an Austen tour--see the Lake District and visit the various shires. And of course, go up to Gretna Greene, just to see where it is. I think a book club tour would be a fantastic excuse to go.


(Pssst! By the way, you're supposed to tag someone else when you're through filling out the survey.)

Katherine said...

Wait a second....you don't still have your squeaky tennis shoes, do you?

Katherine said...

So you don't want to visit Indy?? What gives??

Lee