bliss

bliss

Monday, June 18, 2012

Catching up, as usual


Seriously, this is from November.  It's an updated family picture for the Rogers and so far, no one is announcing any more babies.  I think we've hit a lull or maybe an end.  
So as it stands, everyone is represented for the most part as they currently appear, save the babies, who seem to change daily.

Also from November, a Child Study Lab party for Dylan.  I have to say that it was really an awesome school year for him.  Fabulous curriculum and close to home...exactly what we needed!




Simon protested pretty much every time we dropped off Dylan because he wanted to stay and play.
Soon, enough little man... 


 Dylan was rockin' out.


So was Simon...timidly.


Oh my goodness...Dare I say it? 

I actually took some pictures on Christmas morning and they are making an appearance on our blog?  

Okay, so it's admittedly June, but this is quite an achievement for me.  
I won't provide commentary...just savor the puffy eyes and footie jammies.  





No comments: