So, in December (yes, December 2011) my brother Lee and his wife Katherine and their three darling children came to visit all together for the first time in a few years. It was a week or so full of Christmas festivities and lots of sleepovers and rollerskating and park trips and tired kids. But we had so much fun I forgot to take any pictures. Not one. Yes, I am that lame.
But we did gather for a family photo, which turned out rather well in spite of the fact that we were freezing our tails off. So...we're a bunch of wimps. Well, Lee and Katherine were fine as they live in Indianapolis. The spent the hour smiling sympathetically at the rest of us as we shivered between photos.
The picture was great, except for Simon crying. He would just not cooperate.
Our little boy can be so darling as he pilfers the carbs cabinet and carries boxes of cereal or crackers all over the house.
But family photo time comes and we get this...
It finally took a great toss from Dad to get a smile out of him.
Always...it's always on his own terms
Some day, this will maybe be a good thing. Maybe.







1 comment:
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who gets so busy having fun I forget to take pictures! lol Love the blog posts. Your kids look adorable!
Post a Comment