bliss

bliss

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Much of our fall...

...was consumed by soccer.  Dylan played his first season with AYSO and Evan helped coach.  I was the team parent, and so you can imagine how much time this all required.  I will say that I didn't blog much because I was busy updating a team website and communicating with coaches and parents.  

We had a fantastic season measured solely by the amount of fun Dylan had.  
We certainly enjoyed watching him.  


We discovered that our kid has some wheels.  Dylan really is a fast runner just like his dad, and he would bolt out in front of the pack and chase down the ball time and time again.  His dribbling skills weren't as honed, but he got much better with practice and his natural speed helped him a great deal.


Dylan discovered that he really loves soccer.  So we will likely be doing a repeat this next fall.




No comments: