*I have no original or catchy titles in me right now. I rarely do. I suppose I am generally of the mind set that I do not want the content of my post to be a mystery. But I could possibly be more creative.
And, I am not exactly sure who all these kids are, but some are mine and some are the offspring of friends, and maybe some are the friends of those offspring. Nonetheless, they are all darling in their Halloween get-ups.
I do know these kids, however, which is a good thing since three of them are mine.
The other is Harry Potter.
Amelia is blue Toon Link, Dylan is Optimus Prime without his mask because it makes his face itchy and Simon is a black ninja for the third year in a row. I think, after watching repeatedly several episodes of Ninjago, he actually understands what he is dressed as this year, though, so that's progress.
We made Simon wear glow-in-the dark something to each of the three Halloween parties we attended so that we wouldn't lose him in his black costume in the dark.
I realize that the black costume most ninjas wear is so that they are virtually invisible in the dark, but Simon is only three and we don't need him to disappear.
This was the second Halloween party. A carnival, really, in Evan's childhood neighborhood where his parents still live. We saw lots of cousins and darling costumes.
Amelia was one of three Toon Links along with our neighbors and friends Amanda and Emily. Amanda was the architect and designer of these costumes and shields and swords. I don't think Amelia's balloon was part of the costume, but she didn't want to lose it.
The bounce house boys at the third party...
And Simon at school with the festive jack-o-lantern he helped to decorate...










1 comment:
I never posted this entry even though I finished it in October last year. I just found it today and after months of chaos and now pregnancy nausea I thought maybe I should share. So there you go.
Post a Comment