Here's a recap of what I missed:
Amelia and Brooklyn (her cousin). They had a sleep over---I don't know when, but the pictures are darling.
One of Evan's backyard camp outs in the spring...Translate: I sleep in the house and sometimes Evan sneaks in for a movie before he goes back out with our sleeping angels.
Bubbles in the backyard...
This happens every year, so I actually know when this was.
Amelia turned...wait for it.....
11 (yikes.)
in June
We celebrated at Skateland. It was loud and neon shiny and humid and loud. The kids were encouraged to scream the "Happy Birthday" song. I thought it was way over the top.
Amelia thought it was awesome.
Dylan and Simon played indoor soccer. Amelia didn't want to without a friend.
(She later regretted this decision.)
Simon actually took a class rather than play on a team because he was too young.
He's making plans to be "the fastest" on his team this summer.
What else says the end of the summer than Target clearance racks? Go matching tie-dye!
School started in August. Amelia started sixth grade and Dylan second.
I was HUGE and weeks away from my due date.
Then Liam showed up nearly two weeks early on August 11, 2014. He weighed 6 lbs. 11 oz.
It was by far the easiest delivery I have ever had. I don't think I even broke a sweat. Seriously.
Then, within the fatigue and delirium of a new baby, Simon started Pre-K a few weeks later.
Our fall was muddled with three kids in three different schools, all starting and ending at different times and NO SLEEP. Thank heaven for awesome friends and family who chipped in to help.
We would not have survived without them.
And a month later, Dylan turned 8.
He was baptized on September 7th, his birthday. We gathered at our house to celebrate afterward and then a few weeks later Dylan went bowling with some buds for his birthday party. I honestly don't even know if I took a picture at the party. None have turned up, so I'm thinking "No."
Amelia isn't in many of these shots because she took them...
Halloween...
Liam's baby blessing in November in our backyard...
A wee Santa...
blurry pics on the boat that made an appearance in the Tempe Towne Lake Parade....
The photographer turned baby feeder...
First Christmas for our caboose...













.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment