Our kids dig it. Amelia and Dylan have been taking lessons with Coach Mike at the Ken McDonald course for sometime now. They have their own little sets of clubs and a collection of collared polo shirts to boot. Every year, Evan takes Dylan to the Phoenix Open and Amelia to the LPGA. It's kind of their thing. Evan is excellent at taking pictures with his phone and sending them to me. I am terrible at remembering to download them and put them on this blog. Today excepting.
Below is Amelia watching Belen Mizo of Italy. Amelia wanted to follow her through the tournament because, "She is pretty and she's wearing a cool outfit." And Amelia was rewarded for her somewhat shallow pursuit by receiving a golf ball from Belen.
That's three for three. The last three years that she and Evan have attended the LPGA, she gets a golf ball from one of the "golf girls," as she fondly refers to them.
P.S. Evan's pipe dream: Amelia is someday one of those golf girls.
1 comment:
I am glad you took pictures of when we were there. I may need to steal a few. Oh, the one of me "watching the kids swim", well I was mainly watching Simon and didn't see Marcus fall in !!! I know, terrible. I didn't know he couldn't swim. Luckly Jake was right there. Never a dull moment!
Post a Comment