Amelia and Kassie have a great deal in common.
Lee tossed balls to whatever kids had a bat and they whacked them all over the yard.
Tommy would not smile when I tried to take his picture. So I got this...
And this...
And this...
And, finally, this...
Then there was a game of backyard trampoline basketball in which players shoot from the concrete court,
The trampoline...
Or the trampoline while you are bouncing and your cousin is running back and forth in front of you...
Here's Simon relishing in 4 seconds of individual trampoline time...
And Katherine and JD who wisely stayed indoors while the crazy children ruled the back yard...
Here's Mark sporting his family picture duds...
And Samantha with a little left over lunch...
Because I had the camera out, I made another record of Dylan's snaggled grill.
And we had to chuckle at the matching hand-me-down pajamas which were not only identical, put procured from two entirely different sources.

I'm going to blame the lack of sunlight for my oversight.



















No comments:
Post a Comment