bliss

bliss

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Amelia's 10th Birthday

Kirby.  This is the current obsession of our now 10-year-old daughter.



It's only second to Ninjago--specifically the green ninja, Lloyd.


And there are still actually a few Mario Bros. plush toys that she doesn't possess.

Well...now she does.


Amelia had a party at home with a "few" friends.  I lost count of the guests after a while.

We started the party with crafts.  Dylan is wearing his slap bracelet as eye wear.  I am fairly certain this hindered the crafting for him a bit, but he persisted.


Amanda, our neighbor, made an appearance as Link from the Legend of Zelda.  
Amelia has never played the game, but she likes the character and Amanda played the part dutifully.



Next, the kids played some games inside with Evan and then braved the afternoon heat for one or two outside.   I think it was around 108 degrees Fahrenheit outside and I was worried they'd be miserable, but no one complained.
They were red-cheeked and a little sweaty when they came back in for very cold water and ice cream.





Here are the bravest guests.  A few did stay inside, but this is most of the crew.


And here she is, another year older.


No comments: