bliss

bliss

Monday, October 21, 2013

Dylan's 7th Birthday

This kid is getting so cool.  And I cannot believe that he is already seven.  That sort of blows my mind.


His birthday was on a Saturday this year, so there was no rush off to school.  He opened his presents leisurely and then had to hand them over for Simon's perusal.  And Dylan was very patient with this process.



Here he was a little annoyed as Amelia and Simon both pounced on his new Turbo pull back snail set.


Turbo was the movie to which we took a few friends and cousins that afternoon--(more like crammed in a couple of cars).  And the movie had been out for a while so we were hoping that the theater wouldn't be packed, but alas, it was.  I spent most of the time running popcorn and drinks around to the different party guests in their various spots around the theater.  It wasn't ideal, but we made it work.  I suppose I will actually see the movie when it comes out on DVD.

We then packed in the cars again and made our way back to our house for cupcakes and presents.


Here are some lovely shots of the little brood.






 And our birthday boy once again...


I am not sure if he's excited about the cupcake or the fire here...I am hoping it's the chocolate.


He is clearly content with his friends and family singing to him.  Happy Day, Dylan!










No comments: